SkyCable to Cignal

We have been a loyal Sky subscribers since I was in high school. But this year, we have decided to switch to Cignal because of the issues we've encountered with it. Sky loses its signal when it's raining and it would take at least an hour for the signal to go back. While Cignal also loses its signal when it is cloudy it goes back after few minutes. Plus, I do not like the rate of skycable packages. I personally think that it is not reasonable. We subscribed to their highest HD package. I was surprised to see that most of the SD channels aren't available plus not all HD channels are included. To think that I am paying more than 1500 Php per month, I think that's really expensive. The package we subscribed to with Cignal is the plan 1590 Php. The plan includes almost all of their channels (including KBS). I hope Sky would revamp their service because it can really impact their business.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

US Visa Application Experience - B1/B2

Ways on Rebuilding Your Credit