Earn Money by Typing Captcha

I am a working mom. Even though I am working, I am still looking for ways on how I can earn extra money. I strongly believe that there are different ways to earn online.  I signed up for a site where you can earn by typing captcha. I thought it was easy but then again I remember there is no easy job (hehe). You will not earn instant money but you can earn more and it will require you to spend time typing that is why I believe that this is something mom's that aren't working can do to earn money.

I have signed up to different sites that offers to pay by typing captcha and believe me, most of it are scam. You can easily earn money but when you try to withdraw, they will ask you to refer 40 people.

With 2Captcha you can withdraw your funds as soon as you reach 0.50$. For me, that's what I do and I use webmoney to withdraw.


Here's my proof of payment. By the way, I don't spend too much time typing because I work but if you have time then you can earn more.





Sign up to 2Captcha by clicking here.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

US Visa Application Experience - B1/B2

SkyCable to Cignal

Ways on Rebuilding Your Credit