Dohan's Jollibee Kiddie Party

My son turned 3 last week. This is the first time we've celebrated a party at Jollibee and I must say that everything is worth-it. I'm very busy so I had to sign-up for a party outside where I can be free of all the hassle when celebrating your kid's party at your own place. My son enjoyed the party as well as all our guests. I even rented a photobooth so it'll be more fun.

We celebrated the party at Jollibee UP Philcoa. The venue can accommodate up to 90 persons. The package I took was the one with chicken, spaghetti, fries, sundae and drinks it is worth 198 Php. The party package I selected was worth 2000 Php. They have two party packages 1500 and 2000. Both consists of the following:

  • 30 Name tags
  • 30 Balloons
  • 20 game prices
  • 15 party hats
  • 15 Invitation cards
  • 15 tray liners
  • 5 boxes of crayons
  • 1 Message board
  • Jollibee Mascot Appearance
The only difference between the two is that the 2000 package includes 10 lootbags. Their lootbags is actually good for it contains pencil case, notebook and lunchbox. Lootbag costs 60 each. I ordered additional 20 because I already have 10 for I ordered the 2000 package.

All in all I spent 13580 Php (50 pax) including the cake. I didn't order a cake outside because I don't have time plus I think regular cakes tastes better compared to those fondant cakes. Tried it twice for his first and second birthday and my baby and other kids didn't like it.









Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

SkyCable to Cignal

US Visa Application Experience - B1/B2

Ways on Rebuilding Your Credit