Ordering Food Using Paypal

             Planning to order food online using Paypal? I know it is hard to look for restaurants that accepts paypal, I on know Shakeys as the only restaurant that accepts paypal. But then I discovered that you can use Paypal in foodpanda. I was too excited to use my paypal account but then to my surprise Jollibee is not accepting paypal but I am ordering it through food panda. So I reached out to their customer service and I found out that you have to select "online payment" so that the list will only show the stores that are accepting paypal. I didn't know that because I was under the impression that they accept paypal and that's it. :) So to those who are planning to use your paypal to order food you can do that through foodpanda.


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

SkyCable to Cignal

US Visa Application Experience - B1/B2

Ways on Rebuilding Your Credit